Parking:

Store Range:

All- in- one Bazaar
Mar 15, 2017 11:21 PM 2133 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Big bazaar at Nagpur is one of my favorite places to shop. Recently I visited Big Bazaar situated at Landmark. So let's talk about it.

1. Exciting offers are available here on almost every goods.

2.The Wednesday bazaar is the weeks most discounted and cheap day to shop at the food section here.

1. The FBB I.e. Fashion at Big Bazaar is the clothing and apparel section where one can find a huge variety of brands including international brands Buffalo, Lee Cooper, DJ&C, Ateesa, MTV, Crocs, Spunk, Srushti, Converse and much more.Clothes and apparels for every age groups are available here.

4.Here in the electronics section you can find almost any appliance you need.

1. One can find here toys and stationary sections too.

6.Big bazaar introduced a scheme in which you have to download an app called TheFuture Pay app in which 100INR are credited in your app wallet every monthly for four months. I have a students discount card too.

7.The parking facility here is good.

I can write much more which will never end.

All I wanna say is this is the place where you can find almost anything under one roof.

Happy shopping at BigBazaar.

Big Bazar - Nagpur