Parking:

Store Range:

Phoenix Market City, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai 600042, TN

Chennai India
Big Bazzar - Get All Products under one roof!!
Apr 16, 2015 06:43 PM 54011 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have been to Big Bazzar a couple of times. Well actually I dont like to go in their becoz I dont find anything in the fruitful but my brother likes to go in their and try something cheap(thou he only likes branded stuff).  My mom too likes to go to big bazzar.

At big bazzar u can find almost all product at on place starting from Dress, consumables, House holds, Electronic, toys, to kitchen item and so on. only some products like cars, bike and phone are sold here.

U find almost every product here and different variety.  The shop is always crowded becoz most of people come here just to buy groceries and consumables.  Prices are all nominal too.

But wat I dont like with bigbazzar is -

1) the products are not arranged in a regular manner. Its very difficult to find a particular product.  It just like finding a pin in sea.!

2) The billing counter is always busy and very slow too.  and if we miss a product, he hav to go running and get the other product and as they wont help!

3) the Big bazzar Staff are useless and rude too.  They dont provide any help.  They only keep doing Arrangement work all the day!

Overall, just like Saravana Stores, The Big bazzar is an another store wer u find almost all products under one roof.

Big Bazaar - Velachery - Chennai