Parking:

Store Range:

Sealdah Commercial Complex, Near Sealdah Station, Near Sealdah Flyover, Sealdah, Kolkata 700014, WB

Helencha India
Very harassment shopping mall in kolkata
Aug 24, 2018 12:48 AM 3788 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited there last one month ago, It was my first experience in Bigbazar shopping mall. I entered there in morning. Firstly when I Enter I was confused because many shopp keeper crowded for sale and many more. At the first floor I had seen many clothes such as shirt, pant, short wear, mobile phone store, watches etc then I took one Jinse which sale on buy one get one after that I visited 2 floor and there was a lots of grocery product, there I bought 1 kg sugar and tea,

In the 3rd floor you will see there was grooming product like deodorant, face wash, shaving foam, for woman has facewash, hair color, nail polish and many more beauty kits.

At the 4 floor you will see refrigerator, washing machine, mixer grinder etc. And I had seen so far totally fifth floor at the end floor there was a restrurent.

Everything was good, fully under cctv area. Many helper boy and girl is there to help customer but them behavior not well.

Manymore security guird standing for protect the consumer.

Cons: - as my point of view there was an un discipline of product, some product not there his own place. Too much gathering in lift, car parking area was not enough for per day's customer.

Write a Review on Big Bazaar - Sealdah - Kolkata