Parking:

Store Range:

Sealdah Commercial Complex, Near Sealdah Station, Near Sealdah Flyover, Sealdah, Kolkata 700014, WB

India India
Live kitchen-Big Bazaar not Live now
Oct 15, 2017 08:56 AM 2247 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 18, 2017 11:56 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hallo friend's , yesterday I vesit to Siliguri Big Bazaar store and I am a regular customer of Big Bazaar .

I think at present lot's of people are shop from Big Bazaar store and they know live kitchen of Big Bazaar store .

Most of the time I purchased my daily need from that store .Breads, pastry, cake, chocklet that's are very famous im big bazaar live kitchen.

They make it in front of the customer and all the time you buy you always get the fresh one.

But yesterday when I visit life Bakery I show most of the staffs are not wareing their cap and their dresses are also not properly maintained and clean, they are not wareing hand gloves also.I have purchased a cake form life backery this time and that one also not good in quality and teast.I think any kind of food services its required to maintain their hygiene and cleanness.

Hope my review will helping to Big bazaar management to rectify that area.

Big Bazaar - Sealdah - Kolkata