Parking:

Store Range:

Big Bazar Mangalore ( Lalbagh,near KSRTC)
Nov 10, 2020 08:01 PM 7978 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

Worst experience!!!

Firstly the Big bazar was like a cremation center.No customer support is available, Everyone are lazy and busy chatting with someone.

I had gone to buy a collage bag for me , which costed about 1.8k then when I was billing the billing person told me that there a offer because of which u can buy a Break Toaster or a Electric kettle which would cost about additional 700 Rupees.So I thought of buying the electric tea kettle.When they were about to seal the warranty of the electronic kettle.I realised that there was a similar kettle available there which was not plastic.But these people gave us the same priced kettle of cheaper plastic.When we told we want that kettle they told . sorry it's already billed and can't be returned in a very rude way.They acted very pathetic.I will never ever go to this big bazar again in my life.

Big Bazaar - Mangalore