Parking:

Store Range:

JC Tower A Division OF Pantaloon Retail (I) LTD, Main Road OPP Club, Ranchi 834001, JH

Outdated shopping mall
Nov 09, 2020 08:06 PM 7286 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Big Bazzar the name sounds as it is very high tech, everything thing is easily available but it has all its opposite. This mall is nearer to my house. When I went there to do shopping, I saw that there was nothing interesting. Neither products nor price are reasonable. Going there is just waste of money. Though I ordered a coffee its taste was yuk and its price was omg. Customer can never get their wanted items. They don't have any variety of any item. Every item has highest price. Every item has zero quality. A common man can never think of going there. I will suggest everyone not to purchase from there. It's waste at all. There is show off only nothing else. Nobody can ever like their items. If I talk about service , the employees don't have any sense, also they don't show any respect and etiquettes to the customers. I hadn't purchased anything from there because of these reasons. They neither have quality nor quantity. Noone can enjoy food items, clothes, services, etc. I am not satisfied with their work, their products and aslo the prices. I will suggest everyone not to spend unnecessarily. All this was that I noticed and it might help you all.

Big Bazaar - Main Road - Ranchi