Parking:

Store Range:

G.V Manor, Beside Sangam Sharat Theatre, Station Road, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam 533016, AP

Visakhapatnam India
Big Bazaar(Visakhapatnam)
Dec 28, 2016 10:47 AM 3521 Views
(Updated Dec 28, 2016 03:48 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Big Bazaar(Visakhapatnam) is not a good place to shop. There are two big issues I faced at big bazaar.

1) My friend lost bike at parking place: We were in the mall for 20 minutes while return back we lost our bike. we asked security guard about our bike. He said he is not responsible for that. Then what is the use of security guard in parking. we also taken this issue to big bazaar store manager but he also replied the same and in fact he said even police bike was robbed at parking place. They were cleared that big bazaar is not responsible for parking. If no security for your bike or car then where do we park our vehicle?

2) No trials for clothes: I selected one formal shirt and want to take a trial but they refused me. They said no trials. trails are allowed once you pay the bill. I requested the manager in men's cloth section that I will pay the bill but let me trial before. He is very arrogant and replied rudely. not only manager even sales representative are not friendly. Today in many shop malls every one takes a trail before they pay the bill but where as Big Bazaar implemented new rules and regulation.

Big Bazaar - Dwaraka Nagar - Visakhapatnam