Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The comic horror
Sep 19, 2018 11:53 AM 647 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Name : bhool bhulaiyaa,

Expectations : A good movie which values the money,

Actual : The goosebumps, the shivers and the starles sprucing it all up yet it is immensely definitely experimenting with somthing so implausible that it becomes possible with a strong whiff of currency and urgency! Unbelievable !

IMDB rates bhool bhulaiyaa 7.2 out of 10 I would recommend it to all,

Have you ever seen of a comic horror movie which has equally intense measures of horror as well as comedy seamlessly blended together with a powerful imagination,

My query generates from a watchers experience, I have mostly some comic horror movies getting stripped down to such pathetic level that they neither remain horritying nor comical in contrast here we have an example which in the begginning of the narrative itself flaunts a disclaimer that it is based on a: Manichitratgazhui by madhu muttar,

Dr. Aditya shrivastav ( Akshay kumar) , and Anvi ( vidya balan) Ameasha patel ( Radha) siddhart chaturvedi ( Shiney Ahuja ) and Batukshankar Upadhyay ( paresh Rawal ) chhote pandit or Lal hanuman ( Rajpal yadav )

The edge of the seat narration by director : Priya darshan, madhu muttar does jusrice to the intriguing story, the foresome of Akshay kumar, Shiney Ahuja, paresh Rawal, Rajpal yadav the intire film is made great by them and vidya balan is the right choice for this role the Music dirctor Pritam chakroborty had done great songs I loved it so much and im little late to give review to this movie actually I watched this today morning so I though I should give review, If someone didn't watched this go watch it for the sake of goosebumps.

Bhool Bhulaiyaa