Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Budaun India
Bad customer service
Apr 17, 2017 10:45 PM 7172 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 18, 2017 10:23 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello friends, Today I am telling you about the Bharat Gas.I lives in Budaun and here its service is not good compare than other cities.Poor procedure of LPG cylinder at Bharat Gas Agency in Budaun.Before 2 years here booking system is very bad, many hours had to stand in the Queue fro the people but now still is poor service because now we can book gas through Mobile phone but After booking the gas got no any cylinder soon.Basically after booking the gas got the cylinder in next day.Here Its procedure is firstly Book LPG and then have gone at agency for taking Slip and after then goes at other place for taking cylinder.Its procedure very irritating, Here Sometimes the cylinders are finished.Staff attitude is not user friendly with the customer.I do not like customer service of this.Its provide very bad service.I do not recommend this.Thank you.!

Bharat Gas