Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Anupgarh India
Poor customer service
Nov 08, 2017 06:51 AM 4946 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello friends, I am baljeet and today I will give you honest review of bharatgas. .I lives in village and here its service is not good compare than other cities.Poor procedure of LPG cylinder at Bharat Gas Agency in our village.Before 2 years here booking system is very bad, many hours had to stand in the Queue fro the people but now still is poor service because now we can book gas through Mobile phone but After booking the gas got no any cylinder soon.Basically after booking the gas got the cylinder in next day.Here Its procedure is firstly Book LPG and then have gone at agency for taking Slip and after then goes at other place for taking cylinder.Its procedure very irritating, Here Sometimes the cylinders are finished.Staff attitude is not user friendly with the customer.I do not like customer service of this.Its provide very bad service.I do not recommend this.thanks for reading this review.

Bharat Gas