Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Mumbai India
Bharat gas - monopoly business ruling the nation
Mar 12, 2017 08:16 PM 6786 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hi guys,

I had very bad experience last three months, I am facing gas leakage problems. Last month also, technician came and resolved the issue. The washer inside the cylinder was not thin causing the gas leakage issue. This is the third time that I am facing gas leakage issues due to washer.

After turnin on the cylinder, gas comes out of it. I am really not happy with their services. I dont think they are taking enough care while delivering cylinders to customers. I had to ask deliveru man to check the cylinder, this is not my duty to ask him to check cylinder before delivering to customers.

Today also, I complained their customer care about gas leakage. Bharat gas is a monopoly business, there are not many choices for customers. This is what makes bharat gas lazy and poor service provider.

Attaching a copy of today's complaint reply received from bharat gas for your reference. I would not recommend bharat gas since they have monopoly business I cant do anything.

Bharat Gas