Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

House No. 8-21-465, Jivheshvar Colony, Nehru Nagar Aurangabad.(Maharashtra) India
Issue With Bharat Gas Distributers
Aug 20, 2017 11:55 AM 5234 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I am the existing customer of Bharat gas, I am quite happy with the service, But few months ago I went to get new connection for one of my friend, we have interacted with the distributer's authorize person to give only gas connection, We dont want Chulha with it becouse the actual price of this Chulha we saw in market 1700 but you are getting more 2500 for only for chulha, After a long discusion or argument they denied to give only gas connection they said it is compulsory to get chulha with gas connection.then I went to bharat gas website and saw that it is not compulsory to get chulha with gas connection but these people who are sitted as a authorize person making people fool and getting extra money from customer accoding to them no one can get new gas connection withouth CHULHA.

Bharat Gas