Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

It is a very pathetic experience experience being a Bharat Gas consumer. I am based out of Kolkata. The delivery and service given by Bharat Gas here is very poor. I am a consumer of Megacity Bharat Gas. This is my 3rd booking experience that I am sharing with you all.

My consumer no is: 87880038. Second time after getting the consumer pad, I tried to book Gas over phone the number that has been provided by them, It was informing me that you number has not been registered into our server. So I called the distributor(Mob no: 8584031196) a lady associate picked up and told me to come up to their center and book from there, I went and I told the problem having with me, they booked from their website manually. And they also told that from next time onwards you can book over phone. Ok agreed, I came back after 15 days almost I receiver the cylinder paying extra Rs- 20/- to the delivery guy, he said you have to pay it as a carrier charge.

Now after 2 months the third time, again I tried to book over phone, the same thing happened, it was like your no is not registered with us. Again I visited to the center but I saw the center was closed, it was 26th Jan so I thought it was a national holiday may be thats the reason. 2nd day again I visit it was closed, 3rd day I went same I have seen. Then I asked to the nearest shop and got the information that their center location has changed to a new place. Then I visit over there and asked them without informing the customer how could you do that. They said we have notified all( But I did not get any communication, I dont know how they have notified). Anyways they have given me a new booking no and booked the gas. See here also the booking no has changed but they have not informed me or anyone.

After 7 days I didn't get the cylinder, then I called them up but their phone no(mobile no mentioned above) was switched off. Then I again visited over their and they told that the mobile no we dont use, please call out land line. Terrific service it was. I collected the land line number and told the delivery guy to deliver the cylinder as early as possible, he said ok within 3 days you will get that. Again after 7 days over I have not received I called the delivery guy he told they have stock issue, you will get after 3/4 days. Ok I agreed, again after 3-4days when I called him he told you will get by tomorrow for sure. After 3 days over today I got the cylinder. See the duration from 26th to today, this is their booking to delivery time.

This is not the end, when the same delivery boy came he said the amount is 780/- but the billing amount I checked is 760/- he said 20/- is my charge. I told what is this yaar, we are paying GST that is for our service so why should we pay to you again after that, he said other people pay in this way too. I said ok let them pay I will not pay anything. Do whatever you can do.

This is such a pathetic experience I got from them. Delivery time is very slow, they dont know how to handle customers, behaviors of the associates are very bad. Please take service from HP or Indane but dont go for Bharat, this is the worst one I have ever seen.

Bharat Gas