112 Tips

pithoragarh India
ADVANTAGE OF '' VIVOY21L"
Feb 06, 2018 07:45 PM 3896 Views

I will advice to you that buy this mobile VIVOY21L .it have smooth functions and give us pleasure to use. this device is also very protective because many time it falls from my hand but it still looks like a new mobile. I bought this device in 31 july 2017 of 6400 rupees. I am enjoying its good camera features and it help me for official use. I capture the many pictures of my documents and send my clients .so I can easily give them write information at the time. it have 1 GB ram and 16 GB internal memory which is enough for this very cheap cost.it have 5.1.1 android version and 1.2GHz snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor . and its software version is PD1309F_EX_A_1.14.1 . it contains well voice quality and well front camera. its HD display make it attractive to see it again an again. its battery backup is also good. its my perfect personal mobile. I never feel hang problem with it in last 6 months.

if you want to buy a cheap and perfect mobile then you should buy it. but I am feeling that its speed is deceasing slowly. otherwise this is a perfect mobile for a medium budget holder.