O-1, Sector 12, Noida 201301, UP

+91-120-4322282

In all, good.
Oct 26, 2008 01:22 AM 1561 Views

I have visited Bercos only once because I simply did not get a chance to visit them again. If I get a chance, I will visit them again. They are a known name in Noida. I went with my colleagues for a business lunch and fortunately there weren't many people. So, we discussed business and had food.

I think they have know how to cook chinese food and how to serve too. I liked the food and it's presentation.  Service was good and staff was courteous.  They keep your contact details and you may receive a card from them on your birthday or anniversary wishing you and offering you some discount on the occasion. Althougfh many have started doing this, they have been doing it for quite some time and they mean it.

I don't really like chinese food, but the preparation was good and they made it a nice experience to have chinese food. We ordered a muhroom dish, chicken manchurian, noodles and rice. I love mushroom and they made it a pleasure for me.

I would recommend them if you like chinese. They may have to improve upon their ambience, though.

Berco's - Sector 12 - Noida