O-1, Sector 12, Noida 201301, UP

+91-120-4322282

Bercos Noida - pathetic dining experience of life
Apr 22, 2012 12:57 AM 1484 Views

Its 12:00 midnight and i'm just back with my family from Bercos, NOIDA and writing this review without even removing my shoes. Would rate this as a most pathetic dining experience of my life. Entered the restaurant at 9:15 after about 45 minutes of wait. After about 20 minutes of sitting, I went to their desk to request for water and then came someone to take the order. Ordered some Soup, starters. Starters were delivered after 40 minutes of soup and main course was delivered with in 5 minutes of starters. Imagine Starters and main course on the same table. By the time we finished the starters main course had cold down. Left almost entire main course on the table, paid the bill and left the restaurant. It was overall a terrible experience and must rate one of the worse dining experience of my life.

Even after all this rubbish service, service staff had no courtesy to regret. I'm sure they have reputation to go full for many more months but we all have seen brands going down due to poor service and mishandling of their customers. Long way to go but poor customer management/handling strategies. A feedback/caution mail is must to all my colleagues and friends.

Berco's - Sector 12 - Noida