Accessibility:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Devanahalli, Bengaluru 560300, KA

+91-8066784444

Sirsa Haryana India
One of best airport in India
May 05, 2018 04:35 PM 935 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Hello friends!

Bengaluru International airport is India's one of biggest airport and this is top largest international airport in india. I visited their last month to pick up my brother who is come india from foreign. I was very happy to see this international airport. This international airport is top modern airport in the world and there is all facilities have that is wi fi passengers care to guide passengers with very passionate manner. Their is so much beautiful my experience spent. My brother flight come at 12 pm and I reached airport at 10 pm. So I enjoy all airport and keep this moment in my memory. India have such that as a excellent international airport I feel proud to see this international airport of Bengaluru. Bengaluru is a hub of technology and science that proved by Bengaluru International airport. No doubt this is a awesoome place and this is a india's glorious seen to present face by world. Their is all world flights are arriving and at least all flights are going to this place.

Thanks to read this review.

Write a Review on Bengaluru International Airport - Bangalore