Accessibility:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Devanahalli, Bengaluru 560300, KA

+91-8066784444

Badlapur India
Worst airport i have ever seen
Jan 19, 2017 10:14 AM 5258 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Hi friends just tell you about banglore city and banglore airport are on two other planets, they are too far from each other , city bus takes about 2 hours to reach.Auto Rikshaw takes 1200 and ola takes around 700 rs. And dont you think hiring a ola will be easy and you will reach that 40km in one hour. The trafic roads of Bangalore are like worst than hell.

I reached banglore about 5 in the evening and my flight was at 8pm which mean I should done a check-in least at 7pm.

I hired a ola which left me on the airport at 7.45. The journey felt like reaching at Saturn.

I was stuck in traffic where first time I felt the importance of Train and metro in our country.

The security seams to be quite rude and they even don't have manners to talk. The security person on the entrance said me aap mujhpe aisan kar rahe hai kya I was very late for my flight so I left him, otherwise I would have done a last ahesan on him.

Again I was stuck inside once again where the security asked me to remove my shoes and make a check in the machine. OK OK security reasons No comments.

Next thing happened that the escalators on airport was not working only god knows why.

Thanks to god that my fight was LATE for half an hour.

I was searching for a resturant I had a few amount of cash with me so I prefered to make a debit card payment but I not got a single shop accepting it no paytm too. No dominos no mc-donalds. Then I decided to eat in mumbai only.

Dam great I was now fed up with banglore city and airport so I went to toilet to relax toilet was small and I felt like I was getting into toilet on a bustand which was a bit crowdy and I got fresh going to wash hand I noticed the handwash botttle was empty the hand dryer was not working.

The airport have only few of airbridge so most passenger of flights are left to flight by bus which do not have seats to sit even for handicap or senior citizen too. So pessengers dont ever think of getting direct getting onboard cause you are in Bangalore.

The only thing nice was the building of airport which was much small conpared to mumbai and delhi but it was nice and hygenic

Worst experience overall. Cant forget you Banglore airport.

Write a Review on Bengaluru International Airport - Bangalore