4, Sree Krishna Enclave, Coast Road, Kottivakkam, Chennai 600041, TN

+91-44-24511130, +91-44-28330085

Mouthwatering Italiano!
Nov 18, 2014 11:57 AM 2039 Views

I love Italian food and I love to go to new places that serve pure Italian food. I have heard a lot about Bella Ciao from friends and wanted to try out this place. On a lazy evening, I decided to visit the place with my fiancé. We settled down in a nice cozy spot outside, which was a little dimly lit. The most perfect romantic setting.

We called for Bruschette al Pomodoro which was bread with tomatoes, parsley and garlic. The bread was crispy on the edges and soft in the middle. The butter has melted beautifully on the bread and the veggies gave really good taste to the bread. Along with this we also ordered a Chicken Salad which had generous amounts of chicken and vegetables in it, with an amazing dressing.

For the Mains we settled for a Pizza and Pasta. In Pasta we called for one with Pesto, Penne, which had a paste of Basil, garlic, parmesan and olive oil. Pizza was Funghi, which had tomato sauce, cheese and two types of mushrooms. Both the Pasta and the Pizza were absolutely delicious with all the flavours rolling and blasting in the mouth.

For Desserts we called for a classic Tiramisu which was yum to the core! We really had a great time eating here and I would really like to recommend this place to you. Go here to enjoy the ambiance and authentic Italian cuisine.

Bella Ciao - Kottivakkam - Chennai