14 Tips

THE JOY AND CHERISHMENT TO HOST FOR MS MEMBERS
Sep 28, 2007 08:50 PM 1806 Views

This review is exclusively for the kind hearted, and all the mouth shut com who have built, building, continue to build, so it is an open invitation for all the ms memebrs to attend for this party, since I am not the most experienced member here, volunteer ms members irrespective of their status and where ever they are placed will guide, help and work also at all the time during the party for ms members.

i forgot to write, since in this party the promoters of ms must not be forgotten to have fun and eat and speak for the occassion , hence they attending the party conveyed by me, is an automatic permission and license to hold and merry go round for all to enjoy unlimitedly.

I am so sure, most of the ms members are who is who n their own sphere and are very proud of their business activity, and professional status.They dont mind to fly to the place conveyed, since the management also will be attending the best place will be at bombay.

I have meticulously selected oberoi sheraton hotel, since theĀ  management is well known to me, and they have told me, no charge for the venue and dinner and stay for all the attending members for room accommodation wil be free.I HAVE only 15 days time to confirm for any who wish to stay in oberoi sheraton hotel, the first 250 ms members will get the free accommodation n, I have also contacted other seven star hotels, and all of them have nodded their head in similar type offereed by oberoi, mouth shut com is such a powerful, all the star hotels have agreed free accommodation for only ms members, only members who have joined during july month 2007 upto and from the beginning of ms com started are eligible, since I dont know when the open started, i have written just from the beginning.

THOUGH I am a host for all the members of mouth shut com, the management of oberoi are not ready to give me full hand to handle the etiquette in the party, since they know I am from karnataka and hardly know city manners so they have refrained from directly speaking to any ms memebrs unless shhh the ceo of mouth shut com nods yes this person ok then only she or he will can speak to me.

This makes me sad, but u have to accept in humility.I am not good in wearing suit and suits dont suit to me at all, i cant borrow any suit , this I checked at the dressing room in oberoi hotel, they said they cant give suit to me, since my face and body and built and for my age suit wont suit at all, hence I am resigned to black pant and stripped shirt not that worn by convicts but free citizens.

Now coming back to what will be in the party how it will be since we are in india a quick mantra type one line sanskrit wil make all feel at home. All the ms memebrs will stand in the central room, adjacent to dinner room, this place can accommodate 1000 ms members, I have no idea how many ms members are there, my wild guess is more than 50000 am I rite pl any volunteer confirm.

I like to smile at all the individual ms members with my humble face and my eyes will look at each member if they are kind to me or hostile to me. some members their english will be too good, so I will just say hi to them

those whose english is like me, will not make me feel awkward. What ever the first will be a gift of huge cadbury milk chocolate made in england because in India cadubury is to o poor to taste.There will be hundreds of gifts all the gifts have been gifted to ms members thru ms system.

This is two days party , the party st arts at 1 pm and end at 3 am next day. One can eat as much as one like and drink also but each ms must speak not mouth shut. Since one can speak to any ms memebr and it is must no one should avoid if any ms member like to introduce themselves.there will be ten prizes for 10 best reviewers,

for 10 worst reviewers in this I have put mine alaredy because the worst reviews will get a cash prize of one lakh , 10 most boring comments writers also will get prizes.

Lastly each ms member has to sing their favorite songs, the first ten worst singers will get teddy bears.I am sure inmy vision a party for ms members will sure takes place in oberoi hotel because todays life is so hectic even the hard hearted seven star hotel management will be melted when they read this review and exclaim oh god what has happened to , with all humility they will yield , pl comment so I can refine the review for reviewing by the respected ms members, lastly this is final call for all who wish to attend to the party conveyed by me,