Parking:

Store Range:

Lifestyle, Empress City Mall, Cotton Market, Near Railway station, Chor Bazar, Nagpur 440018, MH

Nagpur India
Not a good store at all!!!
Dec 25, 2017 06:23 PM 2954 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

This place is one of the stores which actually enable a customer to never come back again, anyways here is my experience with this store,

What you can expect with a store which is just touching the chor bazar! The ambience of this place is just like the chor bazar and you don't feel like you are visiting a branded store. The parking is something that me and my friend feel disgusting here. The parking is not available for this store and we have to park our vehicle in the unsafe chor bazar and that too in unauthorized area. What the worst place that could be? Best way to come here is the park your vehicle near the Loha pool(pay and park) which is safer and walk down to here 1kms.

The store range is totally unworthy as they are very expensive and over rated. I have a feeling to leave this store and shop in the chor bazar every time and that is what I have done everytime. The products available here are not worthy and store range is limited like a 10 page notebook.

Overall this place is not good to shop.

Being Human - Chor Bazar - Nagpur