Finance Plans:

Oct 22, 2010 11:21 PM 7651 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I bought a new white i20 magna from beeaar a few weeks ago from the showroom near hazratgang (#12303). The car is very nice and has lots of good features. Everything in the car is working perfectly. The sales person Veneet was very helpful in purchasing. He brought the I20 to my home for test drive on the exact time promised, it was even raining.

Then I went to the showroom for the booking and all the sales persons were very friendly. I got the car much before the promised date. The dealing was very straight forward and all paperwork was complete properly. My finance got declined and they reapplied many times to get approval. Overall, very happy with service and the car purchase was very easy.

Now waiting from my registration. Highly recommend beeaar for Hyundai cars...and i20 is a very good car.

Beeaar Hyundai - Lucknow