Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Kolkata India
Before buy you must read it..!!
Oct 10, 2018 08:16 PM 16937 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Today I amgoing to tell you or share some experiences and give the honest review of this product which give you useful knowledge and information.

I bought this product hardly 6 months ago. And I amusing this till now- point to be noted, I amusing it till now for a different readon, which I shall tell you in this review.

At first I bought this product seeing the advertisement and seeing the ingrediences of this product. I was using this product continously 4months and I saw nothing would happen and then I undetstood this is not a beard growing product or this is a fake. Although this is right that it can not grpw the beard, but it can give a shiny look in our beard which is very useful to me. I have a good beard but I bought it to grow more but saw that it does not work but it gives me a different useful thing that is the shiny look.

So I would like to say that if you are going to purchase this product to grow your hair then you should not buy it. But if you want to give shyne in you beard which you have then go for it.

The main problemis that they said it is a beard and hair growth product but unfortunately it is not true. but hopefully I canuse it for a different needs.

Hope you get my point and you are helped by my review.

And hope the company will take care this problem very soon.

Beardo Beard & Hair Growth Oil