12-B, Russel Street, Kolkata 700016, WB

+91-9830076269, +91-33-22271222

Very bad experience
Oct 20, 2017 09:35 AM 595 Views (via iOS App)

Hello friends this is rasid today im going to review the above mentioned restraunt Bean it Up. To be honest this particular restuarnt is total crap as it doesnot provide veg food and I still remember last sunday whern I went inside with my friends we tried ordering some chilli babycorn with fries as start up course and later we ordered for veg kofta and they ignored us I mean how can you fo that to your customer very ridiculous I didnt expect this from a popular restuarnt like bean it up.

The ambience was not at all good as they serve hookah too in the reatuarnt and people were sitting there like drunkards and the other customers were staring at my female friends who went with me and didnt like that all even we tried changing our place but they told us that the other tables were booked????

Customer service was too bad as we ordered our food and they kept us waiting for total 35 mins for the starter to be in the table I mean even a street food vendor makes it fast within 15 mins maximum and being a AC restuarnt in prk street area how can you do that.

I wouldnt reccommend you bean it up beacause if you go there first thing is you will loose money as it becomes full waste and later if you go there with your female friends then you will feel embarassing too.

Thank you.