Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Like billions of Indian , Amitabh Bachchan has been the Demi god , biggest super hero of my childhood.Watching his old movies , songs or comic scenes still gives me goosebumps . Watching the trailors of 'Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap' and also some reviews gave me a feeling that maybe this movie is a package where he will be showcasing his younger days exploiting where he used to dance like dream , had terror in eyes and supercool when he is in the tougest of situations.

No one can turn back the clock , Hindi Cinema's golden era of 70's and 80's can't come back. Well the movie had just traces of it, Amitabh is 70 years old , though mentally fit . The energy level is missing unfortunately. As a tribute to him , this movie could have been much better. Still it is recommended for die hard fans who needs to go to watch this without expectations unlike me.

Write a Review on Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap