Sirsa India
Didn't get so much prize
Dec 15, 2017 06:43 PM 1935 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends, today I am going to review about Baymack which is powered by snuckles.my experience with Baymack after using it more than a month is here.

First of all it's a lottery based or draw based agency which gives a huge rewards if we win.for winning rewards we have to take entry.

Each entry consists of five videos and after watching videos we have to answer for what videos belongs to.there are four options visible after watching videos for nearly ninty seconds.

For first entry to ten entries there are five videos shown after which it is restricted to only two.so it's easy to have entry after completion of first ten entries.so it's not very time consuming after completion of ten entries.

As I am using it more than a month but I just earned nearly RS 100 which is not so higher as compared to time given to it. I didn't find my name in highly rewards section which makes me completely foolish.

So after highlights the above points I didn't find it so rewarded as it is completely based on luck.but it is not so bad if we try for our luck.

Write a Review on Baymack.com