Ease of Use:

karnataka India
Bausch and lomb for eyes
Apr 21, 2016 12:34 PM 2823 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Bausch and lomb contect lenses and its solution its one of the best eye lenses. I am having power from last 5 years. My power was that time -2.5 and doctor given me spectacle for my eyes. First 1 month it was very problematic for me. Everytime I had a skin irritation near my nosr area. So I planned to switch off my spectacle to contact lenses.

My first and last choice was bausch and lomb. I never thought of to use any other brand. With that lenses they provide me bausch and lomb eye solution.

What is special in the solution I always read about it when I am going to buy specially for eyes. This solution retains moisture for enhanced comfort in eyes. The solution contains tearglyde dual action system. Always I changed the solution of lenses once in a week. Before wearing the lenses I  pour the lenses to the solution. it helps eyes to soothe.

I always buy 120ml solutions and cost 250 bucks. It goes easily for one month. Very useful and best for contact lenses.

Bausch and Lomb Lens Solution