3rd Floor, MGF Metropolitan Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon 122002, HR

+91-124-4101066

InConsistent Restaurant
Mar 07, 2008 01:43 PM 2862 Views

I have been to Baujee ka Dhaba in Metropolitan Mll thrice in recent times and each time it was my treat. The restaurant has a nice feel to it, the ambience is dhaba style and looks good. THe place is neat and clean. The music played is old hindi soft numbers. A fortune teller sits outside the restaurant to add to the feel of the dhaba.

Coming to the important point - food. The food in Baujee.. varies and is not consistent. DUring my first visit we ordered a mix of veg and non veg dishes and the food turned out to be pretty good. On another occasion the food was bad bordering on pathetic - I mean do u really expect to see over ripe peas in a methi matar mali dish which costs around 300/-? .

Overall I fell that the non veg items in the restaurant are good. The veggies face an issue and can potentialy be served bad-zero-value-for-money kind of food.

If you ask me whether I should go the place - I would say "Sure, try it once. You mght just be lucky and get great food"

Baujee Ka Dhaba - MG Road - Gurgaon