3rd Floor, MGF Metropolitan Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon 122002, HR

+91-124-4101066

Greater Noida India
Bad Experience + Long waiting period
Nov 29, 2017 12:33 PM 484 Views

On 25th November'17 we visited to this Dhaba Named Baujee ka Dhaba with my Friends( 3 nos). 1st of all I would like to tell u that you people won't believe that it tooks more than 30 mins for staff to attend us, mean the time nobody even bother to attend us. Since then our agitation start.

We order for our food. They supply water, some onions, & plates at our table, after ordering it tooks 20 mins more to come. Raghav one of my friend told to waiter for early supply, he meet with the manager sitting there for early supply of foods as we have to move somewhere else. Manager himself instruct waiter to supply to our ordered food at earliest, despite that he took complete 20 mins to serve all the foods. I dont like there service+ the way they present foods in front of you guys.

Taste of some Vegetables like Aaloo shorma was not good, kadai paneer was tasty, Dal was tasty. Chaptis order was 8 nos. he serve 6 nos. then again wait for 5 mins to serve rest chaptis. overall we took 1.25 hrs to take our food+ payment.

we came outside the Dhaba .

I would just like to say that customer should be attended at earliest as possible, because no body are free to wait there for so long time. Quality of foods to an extent was satisfactory. But I was not happy with there attitudes & serving process.

Therefore iwouldn't recommend anyone to go this Dhaba to eat.

Just front side of this Dhaba on opposite side of road another dhaba is there where u can get mnore tasty foods with less prices.

Thanks