Shoe Weight:

Range:

Beware - Bait and Switch - Make sure they fit!!
Sep 24, 2018 09:48 PM 10214 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I purchased a pair of Shoes at one of the Bata stores in Rome in July.  I was looking for a size 43 and all they had was a 44, but the salesperson pushed me to try them out.  Maybe put an insert in them she said.  If they don't work out, then bring them back and we will exchange it for another pair.

So I bought them and I tried them out and when I decided to take them back because of the blister on my heel and my little toe, they told me they could not take them back because I had worn them.  Hmmmm, very confusing message.  How do you try them without wearing them?  Definitely a "Bait and Switch" scheme to me.

Needless to say, I am very unhappy with Bata.  I sent a similar message to corporate HQ because the store in Rome was not interested in helping me.  Guess what, the corporate HQ never bothered to respond even after multiple attempts.  They clearly do not care about their customers.

I own about 5 pairs of Bata shoes and enjoyed my previous pairs, but I do not support companies that steal 89 Euros from you for a pair of shoes you can never wear.

I will never shop Bata shoes ever again.

Ben