Shoe Weight:

Range:

Chennai India
“Made in India but feels like Western”
Apr 30, 2015 10:43 PM 32034 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I dont remember for how many years I have been buying and using Bata footwear.  As far as I can remember, I have been buying bata food wear since 1994.  May that be a school shoe or a bath wear or sport outing wear, until 2004, my choice was only bata along with liberty shoes.

Even right now I have a pair of bata sandal wear for function wear and Reebok for fun wear…  the bata thou r made in India are actually very comfortable and more over the quality is awesome. Very strong. I owned a bata sandals for over 4 years!

Pros -

1) Great quality foot wear. Absolutely made to withstand the Indian road and weather conditions.

2) The price is also very nominal when compared to the other brands.

3) Large range of variety available for sale under various sizes.

4) Can find bata Showrooms almost everywhere u go.   There r two bata showrooms in my own locality.!

5) Bata also has collaboration with other brands like Hush puppies for making the bata brand broad enough.

6) Very comfortable to wear with hard long lasting soul and soft inner pad. this is why I still buy Bata Foot wear.

7) Wide range of Shoe Accessories available at bata Showroom too like Gel Paddind, Kiwi Shoe polish and so on!

Cons -

1) Sometimes u can find the best shoes but wont find the exact size for it. Stock problem most of time.

2) They need extra care while using. Otherwise wont last long.

3) The customer support is way too rude and lazy. Not very helpful.

Verdict - its true that “Old is always Gold” And its proved with bata.

Bata