Parking:

Bata - the Brand
Dec 03, 2017 08:50 PM 1220 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Viewers, my experiences with Bata is not new, My father is very fond of Bata Brand. Whatever we have to purchased whether it is Chappls, sandals, Shoes, even socks. We always go to Bata . Its a very old company, & there all the prices are very Reasonables, lots of variety Available s, There prices are always have 95 paissa at last which is there trade mark.

My father told me that Bata company started with 95 paisa, & now it has grown up so high. So 95 paisa is there lucky charm & all the things have 95 paisa at its last.

Its really a very good brand, recently I Purchase Sports shoes which is quite comfortable, before 6 months we Purchased Mother's sandals which are still in a very good conditions & good quality. There showrooms is very large, but the major problem is there is no Parking slot available. If you want to purchase anything you can purchased as they has there store with lots of Varieties.

Really a nice & very old Brand.

Thanks