Parking:

Nice store
Dec 02, 2017 11:10 AM 3172 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Came here a year ago and utilizing it's shoes. They are of genuine quality and here is the description of this wonderful store located on Wardha Road,

This store is easily reachable as it is on Wardha road and there are many public transport to reach out here. I came with my friend on bike and parking was pretty dope. The store has parking for it's customer. Talking about the ambience of this store, it was decent and calming and store was well arranged.

The store range is too big. The variety present here for different choices is nice and you can find many shoes suiting your comfort and style. The shoes are not very expensive and some offers are always available here which are impressing.

Overall it is a value for money place and I bought a Remo Bata shoes from here which are very durable and I use it for college.

Bata - Wardha Road - Nagpur