Parking:

Store Range:

Bata lost the name but iam still searching
Feb 11, 2011 03:29 PM 3572 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

All of u reading this review would accept that the name bata was of a reputed store selling school shoes, esp. which would last definitely for 1 year sometimes even 2. gone are the days when you buy a pair of slippers or shoes and expect them to last a year. not even the formal variety. the ones worth 1500rs dont even bother to look at...then u wud find everything above 2500 and entirely called by a new name hush puppies. where nothing is below 2.5k and quality is always low. what happened to the quality only time will tell.

I do miss the comfort of the shoes. seems each design is for different legs. wonder now whether mine are normal.??i wear a size 9 always a problem finding suitable shoes.most of the time the size is never available and the store guys say why dont you try 8 it fits you...do you really buy shoes to FIT you are for comfort. Now is my mind normal????

The frustration caused, to buy just a pair for office and you have already visited 5 bata stores..(tried other brands tooo but without luck) hopefully the  6th one I visit will atleast have the perfect size for me. I never realised it coud be such a tiresome project to buy a set. yes!! I did say project coz I have been searching for over a month now to find that right pair (of shoes). hope all you guys out there wish me all the best.

Bata Store - Mumbai