Parking:

Best brand for shoes.
Mar 01, 2016 06:08 PM 3095 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Bata is one of the best and famous brand for shoes. I like them very much because on my visit to Mumbai. I have purchased a pair of shoes and sandals from the bata show room. It is very big show room where there is a lot of collection of footwear's available there.

It is very big showroom located at bhagat colony. There are lot of varieties in both trendy and classy models for both men and women. I selected some of the shoes and sandals which I have purchased for reasonable price. Which are long lasting. The attitude of the staff working there is really good. The helps customer's to select the right product of their need. There is a good space available for parking also. I never regretted for purchasing this shoes from bata showroom. I will prefer to buy my next pair also from the bata brand. I would like to recommend it for any one who are willing to purchase a good branded shoes at affordable price.

Bata Store - Mumbai