Parking:

Store Range:

BHUBNESHWAR India
Reliable and long lasting shoe
Feb 12, 2016 12:40 PM 2677 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Bata is a famous shoe brand in India. You found its store every corner of india.i have been use bata shoe from school time.its store is just four km away from my home.last month I bought a sandal for my self and got discount.its price may be high but it is reliable ans long lasting.

My brother also use bata brand shoe.you can buy other brand shoe from local market with cheap price but it isn't reliable and long lasting. Now I also wear bata formal shoe and sports shoe and I bought it for morning walk.its lather is very good and strong. You found many brand shoe like rebook, nike, puma brand shoe but bata is well known and family brand shoe. This bata store has good parking and decorations system with custmer care for help you to choose your sandal.if you looking long lasting shoe then you must select bata brand shoe.i recommend it.

Bata Store - Mumbai