Parking:

Store Range:

MUMBAI India
BATA ONLINE SHOPPING...FREE HOME DELIVERY
Mar 07, 2012 09:24 PM 4723 Views
(Updated Mar 11, 2012 11:35 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I booked one pair of Sandal for my Niece on 14th Feb, 2012. The price is Rs.449/-.Order number is 10054747 dt.14th feb, 2012. Delivery within 7 days after payment received is given on website. After 7 days, I inquired with customer care no.18004192282. Representative asked me to lodge the complaint. Complaint number is 2012005189 dated 25th Feb, 2012. After this till date neither I have received the product nor any response from BATA INDIA. I am doing regular followup with customer care, always we get monotonous answer either our SYSTEM IS UNDER REPAIR or WE ARE ACCELERATING MATTER TO OUR HIGHER UPS. Even they are reluctant to give any seniors number nor ready to confirm delivery date of product. Now more than 20days are passed. I also wrote there customer care. BATA customer care has not courtsy to give simple reply.

This is the worst experience of BATA ON-LINE SHOPPING. I do not know when will get delivery, rather I will get or not?

I appeal all the BATA ON-LINE SOPPING customer's to take note of this before booking any BATA product ON-LINE. Also request to BLOCK this site which is just mis-leading the customers and eating the customers money. This is sinceare request to all customer before purchasing, one should think 100 times.

BATA ON-LINE SHOPPING customer care service is very worst. They are always keep you waiting for 10-15 minutes and after that you will receive monotonous answer that will accelerate the matter. Regarding BATA seniors, no need to say more than this.

Ratnakar Pate