Parking:

Store Range:

Chennai India
Ok Representatives but bad range of product!!
Apr 20, 2015 11:51 PM 5244 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I love Bata Foot wear and have been buying bata foot wear for over 20 years now.  Previously, we used to purchase the bata foot wear from normal shop but for the past 10 yrs we used to buy them from the showrooms only.

We Usually prefer to buy Bata from T Nagar or Annasalai.  the shop is good but I have been disappointed most of the time.  Sometimes I go there looking out for a specific shoe but dont find that and come back. Sometime, I find the specific shoe but they wont have my Size.  And most these times the Representative dont help that much.

They only give good response to u only till the shoe or sandal wear we ask is available with them, once they find that the size or model or color is not available, they dont help u anymore.  They wont even care to show any other similar model which might suit. And this happened to me many times.

I visited over 6 bata showrooms in chennai - Madipakkam, Velachery, EA, spencers, T Nagar, nungambakkam and anna salai. And all of these are just similar.  Not helpful at all.

and more worst was the size, which I never get.

But Bata foot wear are very cheap and reliable. that why I still sometimes prefer Bata.

Overall, Bata footwear are reliable, but finding the exact suitable model here is a headache.  showroom staff are not helpful too.

Bata Store - Chennai