Parking:

Store Range:

Shiva Kripa, Patankar Bazar, Lashkar, Gwalior 474901, MP

+91-9893095692

Agra India
Nice collection of foot wears in Bata
Dec 25, 2017 04:54 PM 4267 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Before 6 months I went to Gwalior in my home town that time I went to Bata store in Lashkar Gwalior and I was so much happy to go there because there are a hues collection of nice footwear. I went there to buy the shoe of my two year old baby but after sawing the collection I purchase the sandal for me and also sleepers for my husband.

and one important thing is that all the foot wears are very reasonable and in my range.

the parking facility is also good there and in Bata store so many type of foot wears are available like Men's shoe, sandals, rainy shoe, ladies shoe, sports shoe, kids shoe etc and all the designs are very stylish.the Bata store timing is 9:30am to 8pm and it closed on every Saturday.

the store range is good whenever I wear my sandal I got so many compliments it gives me a modern look.

all the footwear is very good quality.

Bata - Lashkar - Gwalior