Parking:

Store Range:

Sy No 11/1 11/2 11/4, 11/5 Ua & Aa, Plot No 75, Sun City, Hydershakote, Hyderabad 500008, TS

Raviphad India
Attractive designs in foot wear but high cost
Nov 10, 2017 05:32 PM 3300 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Hi everyone today I am going to share with you about my personal experience on using the bata foot wear. I am good customer to this shop as I usually prefer Bata as they are branded and recognized fame in the market. The leather and the quality of the footwear right from kid to adult is good and also we can get some models at cheaper price too. The cost of the footwear is fixed and there is no bargain. Coming to parking we need to park our vehicle on the road side. The store range is very good and with the pleasant ambinece. I had brought sandals which are of cost 499 RS though they cost high but quality and life span is very good. You can use them even during rainy season without much damages.

Bata - Hydershakote - Hyderabad