Parking:

₹2500 gone... still waiting for refund
Apr 25, 2019 10:23 AM 4174 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited Bata( @ Zaheerabad, Telangana) today, to redeem the gift voucher: V137229435.

I asked the store manager to check if the gift voucher is valid at that particular store, so that we do not waste time in case the the coupon cannot be redeemed.

The store manager checked and the coupon was redeemable.

I selected products worth ₹ 3000+ and while billing, the system showed that the coupon had been redeemed already.

Bata customer service executive asked me to wait for 3 days to get a response and, in fact, the store manager, Mr Fayaz Rasool, was blamed for helping me out to check the validity of the coupon.

• I traveled 25 kms one way(50 in total) to Zaheerabad, from Kamkole, just to shop at Bata.

• Wasted a Sunday evening which I could have made the most of otherwise.

• Wasted an hour in Bata store just to figure out the coupon issue.

All of this because of a stupid system that deemed the coupon used just because it was entered once in the system to see the validity.

At a time where customer experience has never been more important, Bata did absolutely nothing, more so blamed the store manager for being customer friendly.

Disappointing.

P.S. I was asked to wait for three days i.e. till March 21st, which also is the expiry date of the voucher.

It's 25th April today, no resolution in sight.

Highly highly disappointed.

Bata customer service reference number: 1512260.

Bata - Highway 65 - Zaheerabad