24, 1st Floor, Park Center Building, Park Street Area, Kolkata, WB

+91-33-64806060

uttarpara India
Barbecue is kolkata is amazing
Jan 07, 2016 12:02 PM 3324 Views
(Updated Jan 08, 2016 01:03 PM)

A few years ago we in an April afternoon stepped into Barbecue in Park Street in Kolkata and ordered for authentic Chinese food.Within 10 mins foods are served .We never thought of booking a table as it has many tables and quite big and roomy.Chicken hukka chow, veg chow, chicken gravy chow, chicken Manchurian, chilly chicken was served and a nice aroma mixed in capsicum and soya sauce captured our mind Using knife, spoon and fork we gulped food .Bearers who are gentle and humble kept coming and asked if fan had be made faster( it was summer late April in Kolkata and AC was on).Food, ambiance, preparation, decoration are naturally good and environment was kid friendly .Sometimes they offered paper napkin sometimes new spoon or soya sauce .We were really satisfied .I sought saunf( fennel seed) and he didn't realize and offered us salt and black pepper and then offered us the small vial.I till today remember the good experience and nice feel in mind .After that I haven't gotten a scope but again I would go there one fine day.

Barbeque Nation - Park Street - Kolkata