24, 1st Floor, Park Center Building, Park Street Area, Kolkata, WB

+91-33-64806060

Agarpara India
Best place for foodies
Nov 01, 2017 03:28 PM 2012 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 01, 2017 03:26 PM)

This is second time I visited in barbeque nation and I got same courteous response from their side.Ambience- ambience is really good. A light music alltime played in background. So that you could feel energetic. Very decorative place. Everyone should come this placeFood- at first their was live grill session. As we take non veg buffet we got both veg and non veg live grill.there were chicken, fish, prawn, mushroom, panner, pineapple etc. Speciallychicken grill was awesome.They also provide us chicken wings and a special item for that day.I cant remember the name but that was made with crispy bread from outside and curd was present in that bread.really the taste was good. After that we went for main course. Though there were lot of item but I chose mursidabadi biriyani, plain rice and kochi pathar jhol. A special essence was present in that biriyani which made difference from normal kolkata's dum biriyani. I think you guys will loved it. But the mutton was too light in oil and spices. After that i'm coming in deserts. There was a live kulfi counter.i'm suggesting you guys try pan kulfi there.this is the best among others. Gulab jamun was too awesome. I also tasted chocolste pastry that was also upto the mark.Service- service guys are really very much helpful. You don't have to wait a minute for your live grill session. Everytime when they were coming they were trying to fulfill our requirements.Price- as we went on saturday early evening we were charged 855 including tax per head.Note: If you guys choose rs 99 cold drink/head package you can get unlimited cold drink guys.

Barbeque Nation - Park Street - Kolkata