3, Near Mile Stone Complex, Shivalik III, Drive In Road, Gurukul, Ahmedabad 380053, GJ

+91-7930641647

Ahmedabad, India India
Best barbeque food
Dec 09, 2016 06:45 PM 955 Views

I'm regular customer of barbeque nation and this restaurants give best offers for foodies.Lovely, lovely place! The first impression itself was very favorable. We were welcomed very cordially and seated with minimum fuss. Since it was our first time, the waiter took time to explain exactly the restaurant. We started with the mocktails which were great. The starters were just amazing, especially the corn grille. Panneer was juicy and highly flavourful. Sauces and coatings were sufficient and added the right amount of zing. I had way too much of the starters, so had limited main course. Mint shorba was mild, so was the pulao. Dal was awesome. The selection of salads was great. There was a wide choice of desserts, I chose kala jamun and ice-cream.

Barbeque Nation - Gurukul - Ahmedabad