Shop No. 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 & 55, Park Street, Kolkata 700016, WB

+91-33-22299916,+91-33-30288689

Bar-BQ - Flavour of China - :-(
Oct 24, 2009 06:02 PM 3604 Views

This is a restaurant that I have been visiting for last 5 years, this Puja I was there with my family for a Chinese Luncheon.

Previously experience was good, as far the service, quality of food goes, it was good. But this time I was little bit shocked with I was experiencing. The service was sloppy. The reaction time was more. Mind when I walked into the restaurant, it was not at all crowded, people where just coming in and the atmostphere was relaxed.

I was not happy with the service I was getting but what finally shocked me was the food - I did not know what to say for some time, ....

I ordered a Mixed Chowmein - it was served, my kid(4 years) was having it and he found a lump of uncooked noodles whuch was naturally inedible. After paying a premium price at these restaurant, this is not what you expect - and I too came across such lumps in my plate.

I bought this to the steward's notice - and this is what he said: Sir this is normal - this is how we cook it- we first fry it and then boil it -- blah blah - and all sort of crap. I told him that is none of my business how you cook - but how can u guys serve some thing which is not fit to be eaten and then give such non sense excuse.

There are numerous good chinese restaurant in Kolkata - I am sure that I am not getting back to this place.

Bar B Q - Park Street - Kolkata