Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-102-4455

Dhalbhumgarh India
Bad facilities of bank
Nov 18, 2017 10:50 PM 3358 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hi friends,

I will tell my real experience about bank of baroda.I have an account in this bank and I also have been using this account since 2012.

So all the same going to tell about this bank

Perhaps every people now that this is bank, name of this bank is bank of baroda.

So before I will tell , there have different different account , first one saving account, second one current account this is also called

business account , in current account don't give the interest and you can transaction, in

saving account also give interest.

I also have saving account in thia bank of baroda so there are many problems in this bank when I opened an account in this bank , there was no from for an opening account ,

after that few days letter I went this bank after

I got from for opening an account , I asked the manager of this bank how late will be open

my account so teld me time will take at least 10 or 20 days .

And as well as manager told me that in zero blance you can't open this account. for opening in account in your account should 1000th rule, I pay the money 1000th rupes and I come back from that bank .

After few days letter I should need the ATM cart

I went to bank and asked to manager that manager said to me for that you have to fill up the from deposite in account after that for

getting the ATM card you will have to wait at least to month , I said the manager that , why will you so late getting atm cart, he said this is system of bank and disappointed , and from again I come back from . In this bank no ATM machine in nearly of this band and in our side only have ATM machine of SBI.

In this bank no good customers service but net banking good but always having servers down

all my friends I hope that getting my point .

Thanks you