Phone Banking:

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hi,

Today I am going to talk about bank of baroda, it is one of the public sector bank india. It's all about personal experience which I had when I visited the bank branch during demonetization period. I went to encash my salary cheque which I received from my school.

After being in queue for over 2 hours, I finally entered in the bank premises. During the demonitization, whole country was atm in bank and atm, except for few industrialist, business man, and current account holders.

They were giving only 2000 per person withdrawal, Just imagine our own money, and we had to beg to the bank for getting it, and that too only 2000 rupees in new currency. As they were many people who wanted to exchange their old 500 and 1000 rupees notes.

While the people were in the line, the current account holder came with a large bundle of currency notes. The bank started to entertain him, they took his old currencies while most of the people who were already in line, complained to the manager, then one of the bank staff came and shouted at the people saying, "That they are our current account holders, our prime and most important customers, if you want your money, then stay in line and be patience otherwise, you can leave the premises.

So basically, what I meant to say that bank of baroda, does not care about small investors like savings account holders, they only look after with utmost care to the current account holders like businessmen and industrialist.

I would personally not recommend anyone to open any kind of account with this bank of baroda.

Do like and share.