Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-102-4455

Noida India
Corrupt bank...!!!
Nov 13, 2017 09:04 PM 3287 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Earlier I have my bank account was with state bank of india but I thought to open new account so I choose Bank of Baroda but the experience was really terrifing

First of all when I got approval from bank stuff that my account has been opened than at last time I deposited 10, 000 same day & brought my passbook which has entry of that ₹10, 000.

On same day I also applied for ATM card for that they told me to wait for 15 days.

Now let me clear the main scene that how fraud they are.

Firstly after 15 days I received my atm card girst of all it was very diffcult task to search bank of baroda atm. In my Area ( Noida) they have hardly 1-2 atm & Now searched for bank of baroda atm first which I found was not working & from second one after 4-5 attempts I got my money & so to check that card I made my first transcation of ₹1000/- though I didn't received any for about this transcation in my registerd mobile no although they have charged ₹25 as SMS charge.

After 1 month I went to bank to ask about this sms problem I processed my passbook for entry when my passbook got entried the statement says that my account has ₹8500/- though I only made transaction of ₹1000/- but they deduct my ₹500 extra when I asked them about the bank stuff arogently answered me that this is service charge & we can't so anything. There way of talking are very pathatic & that can't be expected from bank officers.

On the other hand secondly mishap that happened me was that while paying online money through my ATM it always deny for payment & most of the time I recive messege that Payment denied by bank either due to insufficient balence or any other problem & when I share this problem with bank stuff they arogantely answer thay that everthing is fine from our side we can't nothing for you.

Basically I am not sharing my bank account number but still I am saying that each & every line is purely true here so don't belive them

Instead of this bank try SBI.

Bank Of Baroda