Phone Banking:

Apr 11, 2018 01:17 PM 9028 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have my bank account in BOB over 10+ years, I have recently started mobile and net banking of this bank. on each transaction they are sending text messages on my registered mobile phone but not every time these messages are exact they have skipped some of the transaction messages. And they took charge on yearly basis which is auto deducted form the account.

Just gone through the bad experience in BOB ATM service in Surat area near to my residence. Most of the ATM are closed or out of cash. Even I was unable to manage to take passbook entries form the passbook machine too, all the time they are saying that server issue.

Internet banking is doing good despite of other services because they are provided mobile apps for making transactions.

Customer service are some what okay whenever I called on toll free number after 2-3 try they have pick up the phone. In some branch, staff is really supportive but in other not so supportive and even not behaving well with customers.

Bank Of Baroda