Phone Banking:

Oct 21, 2020 01:44 PM 1350 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I opened an student account in bank of baroda online on its official website and submitted all my KYC. When the Passbook came to my house via post, I went to bank and printed the passbook and saw that the address was wrong, the area I live is Pune but on passbook it was written as Pimpri-Chinchwad. The passbook came on my address cause of the pincode but still I wanted to the correct the mistake, so I contacted to the customer service and they told me that the address you want is correct on our system there must be a printing mistake on the passbook, They said there is no problem in that. But when same mistake occured on my checkbook which came on my address after a few days and I got very much frustrated. I know that its a small mistake but it should not happen in nationalised banks which has a reputed name.

Bank Of Baroda